Pages

4.7.10

30 en 30: violette

It's finally here!

Rose came by on Saturday to help me choose my 30 items for the challenge. It wasn't an easy task, to say the least! But I did make it (there was whining at some point). It's pretty hard to choose what items fit with other items on such a limited basis... and I was kind of sad to ignore the rest of my clothes for 30 days. Poor things. I'll see you guys in August.

Chose promise, chose faite!

Samedi, Rose est venue m'aider à choisir mes 30 items pour le 30 en 30. Ouf, ce fut plutôt ardu! MAIS j'y suis arrivée. (Non sans pleurnicher un peu.) C'est assez difficile penser à quels items vont avec d'autres... et je dois avouer que j'étais triste à l'idée de ne pas porter certains items durant 30 jours. Pauvres jolis vêtements délaissés... je vous porterai en août.


Look at how tiny the items are in my wardrobe...!

Regardez comme c'est minuscule les 30 items dans mon garde-robe...!


















The challenge starts tomorrow. Good luck to all particpants!

Le défi commence demain, c'est parti! Bonne chance à toutes celles qui le tentent!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic selection! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    Thanks for joining in :)

    Kendi

    ReplyDelete