Here are my favorite fashion and beauty links this week.
- I missed this link last week: spring's trends in nailpolish! What's your favorite? (Source: refinery29)
- Speaking of spring (are we looking forward to it or not?!!!): Flats again! (Source: fashionologie.com) Let's hope this is really going to happen!
- As the 70's appear to be making a comeback this spring, welcome back flared jeans. If you jump on the bandwagon (I won't!), here's the perfect lenght for them.
- Celebrity looks: Natalie Portman vs Carey Mulligan. They both look very good, but Natalie does it again in my opinion! Do you agree? (Source: styleite.com)
- Celebrity stylists give you tips for looking good without spending a lot of money... very interesting! (Source: instyle.com) Like soft fabrics, I never thought of that! Mixing patterns is a little more difficult, but rolling sleeves is a must for me. Not sure about the vest thing, but I LOVE mixing textures! I'm all about that now. What do you think of these tips?
- Tendance vue chez les célébrités: ça me donne le goût de me remettre au gros toupet (Source: whowhatwear.com) Surtout que ce n'est pas si loin de mon look actuel! Qu'en pensez-vous?
- Back to winter (argh)... This girl knows how to look good after a snow storm... even with snow boots on. (Source: theowlsarenotwhattheyseem.tumblr.com)
- D'autres belles dans le froid (Source: whowhatwear.com) Mais clairement elles ne sont pas à Montréal. On pourra peut-être s'habiller ainsi... en mars?! haha
Any link to share with us? And please tell us what you think of this kind of post!