This week's FBFF is really exciting! We are going to have FBFF Blog Awards!
So how it's going to work: this week every FBFF member nominates one blogger in each of the categories. Then, 3 bloggers will be finalists for each category and a public vote will determine the winners.
1. Creative Juices - most creative
Pixie in Pumps
Just see her remixes for the 30x30 and you'll agree!
2. The Real Deal - authenticity
Work With What You Got
This girl is real, she isn't blogging to show off. She seems to be herself on the blog and she seems honest (and sweet!).
3. Spark Notes - most helpful
Grit and glamour
We love her little tips and advice on so many things! She even did a "how to get started" post on FBFF!
4. Newbie - best blogger less than a year old
We would love to nominate ourselves... but we won't do that.
Dwelling & Telling
(See how we both have a & in our blog name? Just saying!)
You want numbers? Here we go: she's blogging since August 2010 and she has over 600 members. She's awesome!
5. Can You Hear Me Now - most connected
She is everywhere! (And that's good!) She has a style blog, a personal blog, she's on twitter, Facebook, and all the social networks we don't even know yet they exist. She participates in a lot of fashion events and even is a speaker. Can you be more connected then that?
6. If I had a Hammer - best DIY
a pretty penny
We're not sure if she's a FBFF member, but she totally deserves this title! She's so good with all sorts of DIY, we couldn't nominate anyone else.
7. Tribe Leader - blogger who leads others and brings bloggers together
FBFF is her idea. Do we need to say more?
8. Practically Perfect - most fashionable
Pretty Shiny Sparkly
She isn't practically perfect... she IS perfect! Wow!
9. Paint by Numbers - best beauty blogger
Brown Beauty Skin Care Blog
We aren't Black (obviously), but her blog has beauty advice for everyone!
10. Renaissance Woman/Man - best all around blogger, fashion, beauty, lifestyle
She's real, she remixes her clothes in all sorts of creative ways, she plays with her look with different hairstyles and makeups, plus she's just so positive and sweet! Love her.