Pages

5.7.10

30 for 30: rose


So here it is, finally. I'm actually one day late.

Picking those items wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, although it was definitely easier than picking Violette's selection. I'm just sad to ignore clothes that are only wearable a short period of time of the year, being in Montreal. Most of the time it's sweaters and jeans, not cute dresses and sandals. I feel like I'm missing out on quality time with them!

There is one thing I have to admit: I didn't include layering camis into my 30 items, but I will wear them throughout the challenge. As a large-breasted girl, I just can't imagine what I would look like wearing v-necks to work without anything underneath. Too much information.

I'm glad with what I've picked out and I'm kind of excited to come up with new outfits. I already have a few ideas in mind. Stay tuned!

***

C'est enfin le moment ! Je suis en réalité une journée en retard.

Choisir mes 30 items n'a pas été aussi facile que je l'aurais cru, quoique ç'a été plus rapide que la sélection de Violette. Je suis si triste d'ignorer les vêtements que je n'ai pas l'occasion de porter souvent dans l'année pour cause de température généralement peu clémente aux jolies robes et sandales colorées. C'est habituellement jeans et chandail long ! J'ai l'impression de manquer du temps précieux avec mes jolis items laissés de côté.

Je dois admettre une chose : je n'ai pas comptabilisé les camisoles de layering dans mon décompte, mais je compte bien les porter. Comme j'ai un buste plutôt généreux, je ne vois pas comment je pourrais porter des collets en V sans camisole en dessous, surtout au travail. Trop d'information.

Somme toute, je suis heureuse de ma sélection et j'ai hâte d'essayer de nouvelles tenues. J'ai déjà plusieurs idées en tête. Restez au poste !



grey pants H&M // skinny jeans (left) RW&CO // shorts Jacob Connexion // straight leg jeans (right) Gap
pantalons gris H&M // jeans skinny (gauche) RW&CO // bermudas Jacob Connexion // jeans jambe droite Gap

flowery skirt and black skirt RW&CO // grey skirt Suzy Shier
jupe fleurie et jupe noire RW&CO // jupe grise Suzy Shier

black button-down dress RW&CO // navy dress H&M // sundress American Eagle Outfitters
robe noire à boutons RW&CO // robe marine H&M // robe soleil American Eagle Outfitters

long navy cardi Forever 21 // stripped cardi, black, grey, white cardis Smart Set
cardi long marine Forever 21 // cardigan ligné, cardigans noir, gris et blanc Smart Set

pink, blue, polka-dot and purple blouses RW&CO // white blouse H&M
blouse rose, bleue, à pois et mauve RW&CO // blouse blanche H&M

black tee (left), purple tee and color block cami Smart Set // striped tee H&M // flowery black tee Urban Outfitters
t-shirt noir (gauche), t-shirt mauve et camisole bloc Smart Set // t-shirt rayé H&M // t-shirt à fleurs Urban Outfitters

white sandals and black flats Yellow // red shoes BCBG // grey sandals Forever 21 // colored Gladiators Soda
sandales blanches et ballerines noires Yellow // souliers rouges BCBG // sandales grises Forever 21 // gladiateurs colorées Soda

5 comments:

  1. I love all the pieces you chose, especially that floral dress and the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most people are not counting camis. I am small breasted and since I wear them as bras sometimes, I am counting them as underwear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the people who took the time to write a comment tonight, we have some technicial difficulties. We apologize.

    Here are the comments that we couldn't publish:

    Chloé, Butterfly Cupcakes:
    I love all the pieces you chose, especially that floral dress and the sandals.
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/05840899604873476948

    Ady:
    I think most people are not counting camis. I am small breasted and since I wear them as bras sometimes, I am counting them as underwear. :)
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/03186398278244365898

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete