Pages

27.4.11

Rose: Mullet Outfit

Cardigan - Dex
T-Shirt - Violette's
Jeans - Smart Set
Boots - Barrats
Necklace - Violette's
Ring - Violette's

Hello strangers.
Sorry for the lack of posting. My camera is currently undergoing surgery, hence why I haven't been able to snap my outfits.

On the other hand I am SO over busy with the whole, you know, switching continents thing that I can barely fit in a photoshoot (yes, that's what I call them, in manner of Vogue and such).

So I had to go all the way over to Violette and actually put some of her clothes on to feel inspired enough to have my photograph taken. I actually love the surprise lace on the back of this cardi, kind of like a mullet.

Business in the front, party in the back.

1 comment:

  1. C'est très bien cet ensemble, parfait pour toutes occasions!

    ReplyDelete