Pages

4.4.11

Rose: Revival


Dress -HM
Cardigan - Dynamite
Necklace -F21
Shoes - Aldo

I was so relieved to have the opportunity to wear my new things and to be finished with the challenge! I really love this cardigan, not only because of its colour, but also because of its versatility. It looks just as good to work as it does on the week-ends with straight leg jeans.

Since I am moving away soon, I spend a lot of my free time sorting my clothes and trying to decide what I keep, what I bring and what I reject. I have come to realize that I own a lot of crap! I really need to make an effort in 1, spending less and 2, spending smartly.

And I think this cardigan fulfills these two conditions: it was cheap and I'm sure it's going to last a long time!

1 comment:

  1. Tu as raison d'aimer ce cardigan, il te va à merveille!

    ReplyDelete