Pages

30.5.11

Yay or Nay: Ankle Wrap


Clockwise from top left:
Sperry Top-Sider, Lanvin, Victoria's Secret, Butter, Reed Krakroff, Vanessa Bruno, Rochas


Lately, I've seen quite a few girls wearing ankle wrap shoes. I think these shoes can be very cute: I definitely prefer the more casual ones (the espadrilles or the flats). But I think they can be tricky to wear because ankle straps -in this case, wraps- can really shorten the legs. I don't usually like to stick to some "fashion rules" (hi, Stacey and Clinton!), but this is one I religiously follow. If I am going to wear something around my ankle, I will pair it with a shorter hemline (above the knee) so my legs can look a little longer. But still, it isn't really the most flattering look on me.

Then I would say half-yay, half-nay. I like it, but it's something I would seldom wear.

Your turn now: Yay or Nay?

P.S. We now have a Facebook page. Do you "like" it?

No comments:

Post a Comment