Pages

6.6.11

Violette: I Bought (Matt&Nat Edition)






As some of you already know if you follow us on twitter or on Facebook, I went to Matt&Nat sample sale. This sale happens two times a year and you can get beautiful handbags for a lot less.

I splurged and I bought two handbags and a wallet. Both handbags can be worn with or without the long strap, which is really practical. They are a little smaller than what I'm used to, but I was actually looking for smaller handbags for going out. I was also looking for a wallet because my actual wallet (also from Matt&Nat) had no paper money space. Very pleased with my purchases!

P.S. If you want to see a picture of my new hair color... it's exlcusively on our Facebook page since Saturday! Check it out and please like our page! Outfit post coming up tomorrow on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment