Pages

10.2.11

Violette 4x30: My definition of Comfort










Dress - Zara
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Aldo
Necklace - Terra Nostra

I knew this was going to be a stressful day at work. I wanted to be the most comfortable I could get, so I decided to wear a dress with pants to be able to sit "indian-style" at my desk (do you guys do that?!) and not care about showing my panties (thanks to the pants) or the back of my bottom (thanks to the dress). Ain't that Comfort with a capital C?

I bought this necklace (before the challenge!) at Terra Nostra on sale for 5$ and it's funny because it's a store that I would never have entered. I was shopping with my mom and she wanted to go. To distract myself while she was looking at the clothes (definitely not my style), I looked at the accessories et voilà! I ended up buying a necklace... while my mom bought nothing. Interesting...!

10 comments:

  1. J'adoooore ! La robe est superbe et le collier aussi !

    ReplyDelete
  2. très bel ensemble Violette ! Tu as l'air aussi confortable que ce que tu nous décris ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime bien l'insertion de cuir à la ceinture. Ça semble très confortable et te sied très bien. Bon achat que ce collier! Probable que ta maman ne l'avait pas vu avant toi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ta petite robe. J'en suis totalement jalouse! Et belle touche de rock avec le cuir. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour vos commentaires les filles!

    à Lulu: Ouais, probable que je l'ai vu avant elle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this outfit! I have never shopped at Zara but I keep seeing all these great things from there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very cute look!! And I sit indian style at work sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know about those comfy days! You always accessorize so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does look comfy and very pretty!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete