Pages

8.8.11

Hello there.

Oh, hi. Remember me?

Sorry for being MIA for so long. Well, not only did I hurt my back, but I've also cought a virus. Unknown. I've been to the doctor and there isn't anything do to about it. He wouldn't even give me a few days off from work but I do feel like total crap. So I'll take the time I need to get better while working full time and I'll come back on the blog. As I said last week, you really need to feel relatively good about yourself to take outfit pictures.

But don't worry, I won't leave you without anything to read. I'll try to do some I want or Yay or Nay posts, repost some of our favorite posts, or link up to other great blogs. And maybe Rose will fill in for some outfit posts!

Anyway, thank you for your patience, I promise I'll be right back very soon.

- Violette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment