Pages

13.2.12

Inspiration: Montreal Fashion Week F|W12 - February 6

As I told you last Monday, I watched the fashion shows from Montreal Fashion Week at home. It was the first time and I absolutely loved it! It gave me the opportunity to watch all the shows live, even those not open to public.

Being no fashion expert, I decided to show you what inspired me at this 22nd edition of Montreal Fashion Week.

February 6

Tavan & Mitto

Mix of textures.
Photo: Jimmy Hamelin, SMM

Mustard, midi skirt and pockets.
Photo: Jimmy Hamelin, SMM

White-white in winter.
Photo: Jimmy Hamelin, SMM


DUY


Peplum tops and dresses.
Photo: Jimmy Hamelin, SMM


Textured stripes.
Photo: Jimmy Hamelin, SMM


Mélissa Nepton


Cozy knits.
Photo: Jimmy Hamelin, SMM

White collar and lace insert.
Photo: Jimmy Hamelin, SMM



Did you see these fashion shows or other shows presented on February 6? What inspired you?

To be continued tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment