Pages

16.7.10

10/30 violette: first real remix








This is my first "real" remix of the 30 for 30 challenge, as I like to call it. It's the first time that I wear something twice (well, I've also worn the black t-shirt twice, but it's not the same thing!). This is the dress I wore on day 1/30. Today, I paired it with a khaki jacket. I think it worked: a coworker said that my "skirt" was really pretty! I was delighted!

I'm now finished with the first third of the challenge! Yay! I'll soon post a small recap of my first 10 outfits.


***

Ceci est mon premier "vrai" remix du 30 en 30, comme j'aime bien l'appeler. C'est la première fois que je porte quelque chose pour la 2e fois (en fait, j'ai aussi porté deux fois le t-shirt noir, mais ce n'est pas la même chose!). Je porte la robe du jour 1/30. Aujourd'hui, je l'ai agencée à un veston khaki. Je pense que mon tour a fonctionné: une collègue m'a dit que j'avais une jolie "jupe"! J'étais fière!

J'ai maintenant terminé le premier tiers du défi! Yé! Je vais très prochainement faire une petite récapitulation de mes 10 premières tenues.

This is what forced me to end my photoshoot. Beautiful, isn't it? Don't you just love rain mixed with sun!

Voici ce qui m'a forcée à terminer ma séance de photo. Magnifique, non? N'aimez vous pas lorsqu'il pleut alors que le soleil plombe!

1 comment:

  1. Love the rain shot! Thank God you have a great camera.

    And the "skirt" is great too ;)

    ReplyDelete