Pages

19.5.11

Violette: Guess Who I Look Like




Dress & Boots Zara, Cardigan Dex, Bracelet Topshop, Glasses Warby Parker

So this was a glasses day. Can't tell you how happy I am to have invested in a pretty pair! Funny how it always makes everyone talk in the office. This time I looked like Annie Hall. Babyboomers are hilarious, love them.

This is again a dress you've seen way too many times in the 30x30. The weather is the one to blame. Anyway, this is a real-life style blog, so this is the kind of thing that can and will happen! Remixing is the way to go!

P.S. Please take a few seconds to answer the poll on the left on the blog: do you want me to do another 30x30 this summer or not? Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I love the glasses on you!! I need to get myself a better pair..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your cardigan is the same exact length as your dress. Almost as if it came together! ;)

    ReplyDelete