Pages

13.7.11

Rose: (Bis)




Dress - HM
Jacket - RW&CO
Shoes - BCBG
Necklace - F21

I actually wore this a while ago, for a friend's birthday, but I didn't get the chance to get many photographs. But I love this outfit so much, I thought I could recreate it for your enjoyment and because I don't get many occasions to dress up on this side of the pond.

I remember the dress looking really odd on the rack when I tried it on, but it fits bootyliciously. Yes, I just made up that word for the sole purpose of this blog. And finding this jacket, my friend, felt like a lifetime achievement to find (slight exaggeration for way too long). I had been wanting one for over two years before I found this baby. Maybe I'm two years behind in fashion, but I don't care - I finally am the proud owner of a boyfriend jacket. Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment