Pages

10.8.11

Rose: I Want

Ahhh, the fall collection. Always a favorite of mine. I don't know why I've always been more of a fall person - I love the colors, the fabrics, the smells, the light. My usual shopping September shopping spree is coming soon and I honestly can't wait to get my hands on some of these pieces (of course, not being employed at the moment means I can't afford all these items, but I have a feeling number 2, 5, 9, 10 and 13 will soon be mine).



1. Necklace - HM - 5
2. Maryjanes - Etam - 35
3. Straight leg jeans - Naf Naf - 49
4. Striped long sleeved shirt - Naf Naf - 29
5. Black sweater with bow - Naf Naf - 35
6. Long wrapped cardigan - Dorothy Perkins - £38
7. Elbow-patch cardigan - HM - 15
8. Cream dress - HM - 30
9. Bag - Eram - 40
10. Ballerinas - Delia's - $19
11. Wrapped cardigan - HM - 25
12. Riding boots - HM - 60
13. Sleeveless wrapped cardigan - HM - €40

No comments:

Post a Comment