Pages

7.9.11

Beauty Talk: Live Clean Products

Source: live-clean.com

As promised last week, this week I share the hair products I use for my low-poo, no-cone hair routine.

What: Live Clean

Why: These products are sulfate and silicone free. The shampoos contain palm and coconut derived surfactant.

Where: In Québec, these products are available in drugstores. Pharmaprix has a great selection. Everywhere else in Canada, click here.

How much: Between 6 and 12 CA$.

Love: Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Collection

Source: live-clean.com

These products contain argan oil, like the well-known Moroccanoil line. But the difference is that Morrocanoil contains silicone and the oil treatment is about 40-50 CA$, compared to 12 CA$ for the Live Clean argan oil treatment... the choice is yours! I absolutely love the Exotic Argan Oil Collection, it smells so good!

I use:
  • the restorative shampoo;
  • the conditioning mask (as a conditionner);
  • the leave in spray (after washing my hair, on damp hair);
  • the oil treatment (same thing);
  • the smooth and shine cream (on dry hair).

In fact, I love them so much I even switched to the argan oil body wash!

Did you ever try Live Clean products?

Please note: This post is not sponsored. The author bought the product herself and the review presented here reflects the author's opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment