Pages

5.9.11

Yay or Nay: Fancy Fannypacks

We all had one when we were kids. Some of our parents might still even own one, or God forbid, use one from time to time (along with stone-washed jeans and white sneakers).

The last season has experienced an unforeseen and often costly comeback of the unfamous fannypack. Many high end brands have produced one - so now not only can you wear a fannypack in style, you can even pay lots of money for it. Has the dreaded bag become chic?

What's your take on that? Is an expensive fannypack still a fannypack? Would a rose smell as sweet with another name (or in this case, price tag)?

3. BCBG - $58
5. Lacoste - $80

Personally, I am not a big fan - but I have to say, the BCBG one has caught my eye. It's more of a waist-clutch, really, but I actually really like it. I can see it being handy (well, quite the opposite) on nights out in the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment