Pages

5.12.11

Inspiration: Emma Stone - 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Source: hollywoodpix.net

This picture of Emma Stone is absolute perfection. The Bottega Veneta dress is simply stunning: I love the black lacy fabric with the gold, silver and bronze underlining, the bow at the waist, the high but sexy neckline, the frills at the bottom. The caramel clutch, the metallic pumps, the hair, the makeup... every single thing is amazing. 

While shopping at H&M, I saw this dress that kind of reminds me of Emma's Bottega Veneta dress.

Source: H&M

I think this is what you call love at first sight. Of course it's not as pretty as Emma's, but it has a similar vibe with the nude lining, the high neckline and the defined waist. The polka dots add cuteness and the sleeves are great (untoned triceps, anyone?). 

It's now waiting in my closet for the perfect occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment