Pages

7.12.11

I Want: Kitten Shoes

Source: m5.paperblog.com

It all started with this picture of Alexa Chung at Valentino Ready to Wear Spring 2011 show.

I first noticed the dress, with the oh-so-cute bows on the shoulders. I think this is the way to do strapless! Then, I saw that her shoes have kittens on it. Yes, KITTENS! No way. I never thought at my age, I would be jealous of someone wearing kitten shoes. But it happened.

Lately, she did it again. At the 2011 British Fashion Awards.

Source: cdn-public.ladmedia.fr

It might not show on the picture, but she's wearing the pump version of the kitten shoe.

That was it: I so deeply need cat shoes. 

After a search on the web (thanks Rose!), I found them. They are from Charlotte Olympia.


Source: snapfashion.files.wordpress.com

There is only one slight little problem... they are priced about 700CA$.

Maybe in another (cat) life.

No comments:

Post a Comment