Pages

12.1.11

Yay or Nay: Jeans

Source: french.alibaba.com


Of course, jeans are a YAY!

What I want to talk about is leg style: skinny, straight, boyfriend or flare?



In my teenage years, I wore flared jeans. Then, I started wearing straight jeans to more and more skinny jeans. (Although I'm not a big fan of jeggings besides the comfort, I prefer skinny jeans.) Now I seldom wear any other kind of jeans.

But, every now and then, other jeans become in: like wide-leg jeans or more recently, boyfriend jeans. Never was I able to wear them for real, as if after wearing skinny jeans I could never go back to any other jeans.

This spring it seems like flared jeans (and everything related to the 70's) are going to be big... I don't think I will fall for that. (But I'm not saying never... everyone can change their mind, especially me! haha) For me it's definitely Yay to skinny jeans.

And you, what kind of jeans do you like? Yay or Nay to:

Skinny jeans?

Source: Levi's




Jeggings?

Source: Levi's



Straight jeans?

Source: Levi's



Flared jeans?

Source: Levi's



Wide-leg jeans?

Source: trend911.com



Boyfriend jeans?

Source: Levi's

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you, definitely Yay to skinny jeans! I just really like how sleek skinny jeans make me look. And I am extremely petite and have a very straight body, so wide leg jeans just make me look funny.

    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Kristine!

    I agree with you on wide leg jeans. They look better on tall girls, or you have to wear very high heels to pull them off!

    Skinny jeans might not be the best jeans to enhance my body shape but I love the look they give me. I really don't know when I'm going to be tired of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le jean est bien la meilleure invention de la mode. Il y a des styles pour toutes les silhouettes et des prix pour tous les jeans.
    Je préfère un jean droit aux autres styles, c'est celui qui me convient le mieux.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci Lulu d'avoir pris le temps de nous donner ton opinion.

    C'est vrai que le jeans droit demeurera un classique! Je serais probablement plus portée à aller vers ce modèle que de retourner au modèle évasé... quoiqu'il ne faut jamais parler trop vite! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my case it's a mix of straight and skinny. I like straight during the summer because it looks nice with sandals and ballerinas, but in the winter it looks awkward with boots, so I prefer wearing skinnys.

    But then again, that means I can't wear short tops in the winter because skinnys + short tops = not good for the thighs.

    I have jeggings, but I think it's just too much strech - they always seem too big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and in my case, boyfriend jeans are totally wrong on me - they fit wrong everywhere. Not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose, I agree with you on boyfriend jeans. They just don't emphazise my best features. Maybe with very tall heels? But I'm not even sure about that.

    ReplyDelete