Pages

26.2.11

Violette 15x30: I'm Wearing Color (For Real)










Top - H&M (old)
Dress (worn as a skirt) - Kensie
Tights - ???
Shoes - Aldo
Bracelet - Topshop

Fourth extra item here. This is a very pretty dress (and it has COLOR, can you believe it?!), but it has an empire waist (which isn't the best for me) and it's form-fitted (I'm not comfortable with that). So I added this dress to my extra items to find new ways to wear it.

I decided to go the easy way and just wear a chunky sweater over it. It was comfortable and warm. That's alright for me!

P.S. Half of the challenge done! Yay!

5 comments:

  1. I love the print, very chic. Well done wih the challenge so far :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is aMAZing. And I love that skirt/dress. You look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une très jolie façon de porter de la couleur! Très chic.

    ReplyDelete