Pages

2.3.11

Rose 11x30: On A Slow Night



Sweater dress - HM
Jeggings - Smart Set
Necklace - HM
Shoes - BCBG via FeetFirst

I cannot stress enough how much I love this dress. I only tried it on for fun, because sweater dress aren't my usual sin. But my, do I feel good in it. It's simple, it's stylish and it looks expensive. What more can I ask for?

I wore this outfit on the not so glorious day of last Saturday. After crying like a widow (which isn't so far from reality) all afternoon, I decided not to spend my night alone at home and carry on with the tears. Instead, I went out and helped a friend who worked at Montreal's White Night festival and handed flyers for a contemporary dance show.

I also wanted to show you guys that I wore a lacy cam underneath it, but it only looked like I was trying to show you my underwear. That would've been weird.

(Title inspired by this amazing song by Metric)


3 comments:

  1. Et ta beauté fût sans contredit la raison du succès de cette Nuit Blanche!

    ps: suis une fan inconditionnelle de ta robe-chandail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Une vraie sirène dans cette robe. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très belle robe! Elle te va comme un gant!

    ReplyDelete