Pages

12.4.11

Violette: My Personal Shopper

Top H&M, Skirt Thrifted, Shoes and Bracelets Forever 21, Watch NY Chinatown

I cannot believe I thrifted this skirt! In fact, if it wasn't for Rose, who spotted it, I wouldn't have it in my possession. We now have decided that Rose is my official personal shopper, she always find these precious items I'm looking for.

The skirt had a nude lining but it made me feel naked, so I wore my black mini slip skirt over the nude lining, but under the skirt. It reminded me of the skirts like this one from Topshop... but for 7$!


Maxi Skirt/Dress  Everybody, Everywear

8 comments:

  1. wow! what a great thrift find! you look great. and i love your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great find! I love how you paired it with the black mini underneath, it looks like a lot of the skirts from the runway, very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtle detail of that skirt! What a beautiful thrift find. You look lovely!

    Mint & Mellow

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE that. Good idea to wear a black slip under the skirt but over the lining. Very smart.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, that's pretty. so subtle and sexy. and i think your watch is fabulous!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je ne sais pas si tu as porté ceci pour aller travailler, si oui, tu as dû faire sensation! C'est très spécial et ça te va très bien.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good find - I love the contrast of the dark skirt underneath, I thought it came that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh. a shear maxi. How unique. I think it looks great with the mini underneath. Good thrift find.
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete