Pages

30.4.11

Yay or Nay: Royal Wedding

(Love the invitation!)

Did you guys celebrate the royal wedding in any way? I sure did, early this morning, at the Burgundy Lion pub in Montreal. It was a lovely event, filled with Brits, Royalists and girly girls who just wanted to see the dress. Speaking of which:

What did you think?
I thought it was an amazingly innovative dress: it mixed classic elegance and contemporary looks, from delicate fabrics, fitted silhouette and a modern neckline. I loved everything about it!

As for me, I made sure to display the little princess in me.


Tell us what you thought about the wedding!

2 comments:

  1. Quelle merveilleuse robe! Wow. J'ai beaucoup aimé le dos aussi!

    Rose, tu es trop cute avec ta couronne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, je te verrais très bien dans cette robe à ton mariage!

    ReplyDelete