Pages

21.7.11

Rose: Choco Chanel Chocolat




Cardigan - Primark
Cami - HM
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Aldo
Earrings - Swapped

The advantage of not working in an office anymore (or not working at all, in fact) is that I can pretty much wear whatever I want, whenever I want to. Although the option of over sized fleece pieces is tempting, I don't want to fall in that habit, especially since my couch is awfully not comfortable. What's the point of being a couch potato without a proper couch (and a tv)?

I figured it would be easier to get new clothes and when I saw this cardigan at Primark during my recent trip to London, I couldn't resist. It has a Coco Chanel feel to it, no? And the red interior lining simply won me over.

P.S. The title of the post is inspired by this awful song that constantly plays on the French Virgin Radio. I hate it, but radio being radio, it's been stuck in my head for the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment