- I guess I'll have one every week: spring 2011 trends (via Whowhatwear.com). I'm loving relaxed minimalism, skinny belts, downtown lady and tiny pleats (soooo cute). HATE FLATFORMS. Why, oh why?! Are the Spice Girls back?!
- This made me laugh: beware of this effect of the maxi dress/skirt... (via @tendancesdemode on twitter)
- Yep, we're talking about Kate Middleton knee's here (via Fashion Telegraph). To me, this is ridiculously easy to get compare to Mrs Obama's toned triceps... boy would I love to have toned arms. Any tips? P.S. I need awesome results in less than a month. hahaha!
- Golden Globes. See here (via Harper Bazaar). To be honest, I wasn't quite impressed with all the choices. My favorite would be Scarlett Johansson, but without that ugly colored tattoo on her arm. Your favorites?
- Ok, well. Since I saw this, I'm obssessed. I want them... I NEED THEM. Maybe a clip one would do the job. I kind of have this tendancy to, hum, always change my mind. Aaaand I'm not sure if my boss would love it as much as I do. haha!