Pages

5.1.11

Violette: Is it ok to have a Christmas tree on January 5th?













Blazer - Simons (Icône)
Top - Forever 21
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Zara
Necklace - Gift
Flower Pin - Ardène
Nailpolish - Topshop (color: Geography teacher)


This is what I wore to go to the restaurant with friends. I wanted to be confortable to stuff myself with food, yet a little classier than I would be to stay home. I really love this blazer, I don't know if you can see it but it's like a sweatshirt. The opposite of a constrictive blazer and it lets you move and it's warm. The perfect balance between comfort and looking polished. The top is, in my opinion, a "classy" t-shirt. I dressed like that to either keep the blazer or remove it, depending on the restaurant's temperature! (Or the number of glasses of wine I have.)

The nailpolish is one of the three that I got at Topshop in New York City. It's not the most flattering color for my skintone, but I like the fact that it's different. It can look either like toffee or baby poo haha... but they named it Geography teacher, isn't that cool? I often think I do dress like a teacher. Probably not like a Geography teacher though, I really suck at Geography haha!

Oh, and a word on Christmas trees. Do you keep yours for a long time?! In my case, the only reason why all (yes, all) my Christmas decorations are still there is called: procrastination. Argh.

4 comments:

  1. Violette, tu peux conserver tes décorations de noël jusqu'au noël du campeur....;)
    L'ensemble est très joli et même moi la conservatrice, j'aime bien la couleur prof de géo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je n'ai pas d'opinion sur le nailpolish, mais il te va très bien fée des glaces!!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est le genre d'ensemble qui est parfait, pour à peu près n'importe quelle occasion lorsqu'on veut être confortable sans avoir l'air trop ordinaire. Le collier, la fleur et le vernis vont bien ensemble et ajoute une belle note sosphistiquée à l'ensemble qui autrement serait, comme à tous les jours quoi!
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci les filles pour vos commentaires!

    À Jue: Je me suis finalement décidée à défaire mon arbre de Noël en fin de semaine... pas été capable de le garder jusqu'au Noël du campeur! ;)

    À Nancy: Je m'attendais bien que cette couleur provoquerait un "pas d'opinion" haha!

    À Lulu: Merci, c'est en plein ça que j'avais en tête!

    ReplyDelete