This week's FBFF questions are about the lessons we learned while blogging.
So far, what have been the 5 hardest blogging lessons you’ve learned during this process and have helped make you a better blogger as a result.
Violette: Rose and I are fairly new to this blogging thing, but we already have learned some lessons. My five biggest lessons so far:
1. Post consistently. If you don't, people won't come back on the blog.
2. Try to comment other blogs. Bloggers often comment back.
3. Use social medias to promote your blog (for example, Rose and I use twitter) and to share extra content.
4. Don't compare yourself to other (successful) bloggers. And don't get caught in the numbers of comments, followers and such.
5. Be patient and don't discourage yourself, it might take some time to gain regular readers.
P.S. We didn't participate in the Bloggers Day of Silence for Japan because we don't think not posting on our blog would help Japan. What would really help Japan is money. If you can, please donate.