Pages

22.8.11

Violette: Going Long (Repost)

Hi! I've been so busy last week and last weekend that I didn't have any time to take outfit pictures. But I found this outfit post from last summer and I still wear this dress, so I decided to repost it.

***************************


robe maxi - h&m - maxi dress
sandales - spring (old) - sandals
bague - ardène (old) - ring

Here it is! My first and new maxi dress! It's like a very, very long t-shirt. I thought that if I get tired of it, I could just take the hem up to the knee (hi, mom! haha) and it would be a nice little summer dress. But for now, I like it. It's different from what I'm used to wear. I also like the black and blue together, a mix I wouldn't wear before.

***

La voici! Ma première et nouvelle robe maxi! C'est comme un très, très long t-shirt. J'ai pensé que si jamais je n'aimais plus le look de la robe longue, je pourrais toujours la faire racourcir au-dessus du genou (bonjour maman! haha) et ce serait une jolie petite robe d'été. Mais pour le moment, je l'aime. C'est différent de ce que j'ai l'habitude de porter. J'aime aussi le bleu et le noir ensemble, un mélange que je n'aurais pas porté il y a quelques années.

No comments:

Post a Comment