Pages

4.1.12

Hello, 2012!

Source: knetbooksblog.com

Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a very stylish 2012.

If you follow this blog for long enough, you might remember that I did make some fashion-related wishes for 2011 (see here). I think I succeeded for most of them, but this year I need to go even further with my fashion sense.

My fashion-related wishes for 2012:

1. Buying only clothes and accessories that really add something to my wardrobe.

2. Buying classic and quality items.

3. Stop following every trend that suits me and focus on building my personal style.

4. Clean up my closet more often.

5. Continue to push the limits at work and wear what I really feel like wearing (and still be professional and appropriate).

6. Continue to overdress and wear my beautiful clothes for any occasion. Life is too short to save pretty dresses for weddings (which happen like, every five years or so?).

7. Thrift more (I give it another try). 

What are your fashion-related wishes for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment